Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's gloomy, rainy, although mild day here today. The cats are in their current favorite cozy spots napping, Pepe in the guest bedroom on the dresser next to the window, Biscuit curled up on the ottoman in the guest room (aw Pepe and Biskee in the same room!). Millie on the couch upstairs (actually now that I'm at the computer, she's in the cat bed on the desk), and Emmy is on the ottoman under my desk.

Everyone is doing well, the relationships aren't changing much. Pepe's in charge (swats everyone when they walk to close to her) although I've heard her and Biscuit chase each other around upstairs (sounds playful, I think?). Emmy and Biscuit play together. Millie, Emmy and Biscuit are often all together hanging out downstairs with M and I, with Pepe walking onto the scene occasionally.

Below is from last night, it's my computer setup, and where the cats like to be. Biscuit is often somewhere at my feet...I know my camera takes poopy indoor pictures.


1 comment:

  1. what a "poopy picture" just kidding!

    you always take good pictures, must be fun to be surrounded by kitties ;)

    ReplyDelete