Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pics! and a note about Pepe

Everyone is doing well. Now that everyone is comfortable and I see all 4 cats often (no one is hiding anymore), it's starting to feel strange to always have at least one set of eyes on me or someone asking me for some attention.

They are all super sweethearts right now, but I really need to say that since Pepe has come out of hiding and has gotten more comfortable, getting to know her is a treat. She is very unique and has lots of little quirks but once she's comfy with you she is sooooo cuddly and sweet!! She is the cat that hangs out upstairs all the time while the other 3 are usually all downstairs with M and I. But when I go up there she follows me around and rubs up to my legs and jumps on the edge of the tub and stretches up to me and paws my belly so I can pick her up and take her for a walk. She perches on my forearm and clings to my shoulder and purrs and purrs. She is soo sweet.

Anyway, here are some pics from the last couple of days....

I wish I knew what she is trying to say when she does this...

A classic "waiting for breakfast" pose...

This doesn't happen too often but it did today (ended in some slow pawing to the face by both parties)
...and Pepe leaving.

This was 2 days after Emmy arrived...

This is 2 days after Emmy's arrival as well...
Emmy is always in this spot (Biscuit *used* to be, I think she was trying underneath as an alternative, but it didn't become a favorite).

3 comments:

  1. We laughed so much while reading this. I love the pictures. I'm so jealous of the attention you're getting from Pepe - and Millie too, but I love Pepe's loud purring. I'm so glad that Emmy's arrival has been smooth. I'm going to book the cats' travel this coming Monday. The airline won't let me book more than 30 days in advance. I will most likely book their travel for Tues. Dec.7 or Wed. Dec.8. I'm sorry it's kinda late. I hope you're not feeling too over-furred. How's the chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see a picture of Pepe on your arm!

    Glad everyone has settled in. All those cats should help with your future sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, yes...the chocolates are yummy! Great with a cup of coffee. Thank you! It was also really cool to come home from work and have an official box from the 'Royal Mail' sitting there, neat!

    ReplyDelete